What is the Encapsulation Machine Operator position like:
You will be a part of a crucial team in the production of our paintballs! Encapsulation machine operators will operate and maintain two (three on occasion) Encapsulation Machines as required. You will also maintain quality production by adhering to the instructions and adjusting the machine as required. Other tasks include:
- Maintain size and shape of paintballs, monitor temperatures, calibrate speeds to adjust accordingly.
- Produce reports and hourly checks on production parameters to verify the machine is running in a normal and safe manner.
- Transfer product from tumbler dryer to trays, move completed stacks of trays to drying tunnel.
- Disassemble, Clean, Reassemble, and make machine ready to start production.
- Troubleshoot machine problems and taking corrective action.
Why you’ll love working at Kore Outdoor:
- Wages & Benefits: Earn a competitive salary and benefits package when part of the Kore Outdoor team!
- Team oriented environment: Work is a lot more engaging when you are part of a team with great people!
- Career path: Many of our entry-level positions have a clear path to leadership positions in Production, Operations, Maintenance and other fields. See where your Kore Outdoor adventure can take you!
The Encapsulation Machine Operator position is made up of 12-hour shifts, 3 & 4 days per week.
We also have day & night schedules (including premiums for nights).
Lunch break + 2 paid breaks.
What it’s like inside the Industrial Suite:
- We put employee safety at the forefront. You’ll have wear safety shoes, any other relevant PPEs.
- The dress code is relaxed with Kore Outdoor Apparel given out during your first week.
- You will work around and operate encapsulation machines, that create are our amazing products.
- You’ll be active your whole shift. Your task will require standing in one place for long periods, maneuvering around the machines, or climbing a small ladder.
- We monitor the temperature and humidity as to not compromise the product. The industrial suite is kept at around 20°C. Which is perfect to wear either t-shirts or long sleeves.
You will also be asked to:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Multi-task and control priorities
- Use your time management skills
- Stand for 12 hours
Other than creating exciting products with great people, the perks & benefits of being a Kore Outdoor employee include competitive benefits that support employees and their families.
- Performance Related Increases within the first year of employment
- Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus paid out in early 2022
- Referral Bonus
- Extended health, dental and life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- Employee assistance program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking