What is the General Warehouse Worker position like:
You will be a part of a crucial team in the production of our paintballs! General Warehouse Workers will Prepare Gelatin batches, and Fill batches as per the batch documentation, Follow the Gelatin and Paint and mix Formula’s and manufacturing procedures. Other tasks include:
- Operate the gelatin melter.
- Operate the ysteral mixer.
- Operate the paint reactor.
- Assist in the operation of the net grinder and shredder as needed, including dumping drums of net into the machine.
- Assist in the cleaning of gelatin tanks, paint tanks, and support equipment as needed.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment, immediate work area, department, and the entire facility.
- Operate the manual jigger, electric jigger and counterbalanced walk behind stacker when moving equipment such as totes or cages.
- Requires heavy lifting of 25-50 lbs or pushing of large vats using the electric/manual jigger.
Why you’ll love working at Kore Outdoor:
- Wages & Benefits: Earn a competitive salary and benefits package when part of the Kore Outdoor team!
- Team oriented environment: Work is a lot more engaging when you are part of a team with great people!
- Career path: Many of our entry-level positions have a clear path to leadership positions in Production, Operations, Maintenance and other fields. See where your Kore Outdoor adventure can take you!
The General Warehouse Worker position is made up of 12-hour shifts, 3 & 4 days per week.
We also have day & night schedules (including premiums for nights).
Lunch break + 2 paid breaks.
What it’s like inside the Industrial Suite:
- We put employee safety at the forefront. You’ll have wear safety shoes, any other relevant PPEs.
- The dress code is relaxed with Kore Outdoor Apparel given out during your first week.
- You will work around and operate machines, that create our two main compounds.
- You’ll be active your whole shift. Your task will require standing in one place for long periods, maneuvering around the machines.
You will also be asked to:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Multi-task and control priorities
- Use your time management skills
- Stand for 12 hours
You will need to:
- Be physically Fit – Some heavy lifting on occasion
- Stand/move for long periods of time, 12 hours
Other than creating exciting products with great people, the perks & benefits of being a Kore Outdoor employee include competitive benefits that support employees and their families.
- Performance Related Increases within the first year of employment
- Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus paid out in early 2022
- Referral Bonus
- Extended health, dental and life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- Employee assistance program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking