What is the Industrial Cleaner position like:
You will be a part of a crucial team in the maintenance team! Industrial Cleaners will be Responsible for upkeep of all floors in production and office areas, Wash, scrub and vacuum as needed (waxing when necessary) and Maintain plant cleanliness in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices. Other tasks include:
- Inspection and reporting needed repairs
- Cleaning all bathrooms
- Ensure upkeep of main hallways, men’s and women’s change rooms and cafeteria.
- Remove all garbage from all production departments, cafeteria.
- Assist in all departmental spills and or clean ups in production.
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment, immediate work area, department, and the entire facility.
- Apply the methods and processes of the company and ensure compliance, including the health and safety procedures.
- Any other related duties.
Why you’ll love working at Kore Outdoor:
- Wages & Benefits: Earn a competitive salary and benefits package when part of the Kore Outdoor team!
- Team oriented environment: Work is a lot more engaging when you are part of a team with great people!
- Career path: Many of our entry-level positions have a clear path to leadership positions in Production, Operations, Maintenance and other fields. See where your Kore Outdoor adventure can take you!
The Industrial Cleaner position is made up of 8-hour shifts, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Lunch break + 2 paid breaks.
What it’s like inside the Industrial Suite:
- We put employee safety at the forefront. You’ll have wear safety shoes, any other relevant PPEs.
- The dress code is relaxed with Kore Outdoor Apparel given out during your first week.
- You will work around encapsulation machines, that create our amazing products.
- You’ll be active your whole shift. Your task will require standing in one place for long periods, maneuvering around the machines.
- We monitor the temperature and humidity to not compromise the product. The industrial suite is kept at around 20°C. Which is perfect to wear either t-shirts or long sleeves.
You will also be asked to:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Multi-task and control priorities
- Use your time management skills
- Stand for 12 hours
Other than creating exciting products with great people, the perks & benefits of being a Kore Outdoor employee include competitive benefits that support employees and their families.
- Performance Related Increases within the first year of employment
- Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus paid out in early 2022
- Referral Bonus
- Extended health, dental and life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- Employee assistance program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking