What is the Packaging Associate position like:
You will be a part of a crucial team in the production of our paintballs! Packaging Associates will Box finished product, Operate production machines and Move full and empty pallets to the designated areas. Other task include:
- Scoop and count finished product.
- Wash dirty trays
- Stack cartons of finished product on pallets per box configuration
- Wrap completed pallets
- Ensure cleanliness of equipment, immediate work area, department, and the entire facility.
- Apply the methods and processes of the company and ensure compliance, including the health and safety procedures.
- Any other related duties.
Why you’ll love working at Kore Outdoor:
- Wages & Benefits: Earn a competitive salary and benefits package when part of the Kore Outdoor team!
- Team oriented environment: Work is a lot more engaging when you are part of a team with great people!
- Career path: Many of our entry-level positions have a clear path to leadership positions in Production, Operations, Maintenance and other fields. See where your Kore Outdoor adventure can take you!
The Packaging Associate position is made up of 12-hour shifts, 3 & 4 days per week.
We also have day & night schedules (including premiums for nights).
Lunch break + 2 paid breaks.
What it’s like inside the Industrial Suite:
- We put employee safety at the forefront. You’ll have wear safety shoes, any other relevant PPEs.
- The dress code is relaxed with Kore Outdoor Apparel given out during your first week.
- You will work around and operate packaging machines, that prepare our amazing products for shipping.
- You’ll be active your whole shift. Your task will require standing in one place for long periods, maneuvering around the machines.
- We monitor the temperature and humidity to not compromise the product. The industrial suite is kept at around 20°C. Which is perfect to wear either t-shirts or long sleeves.
You will also be asked to:
- Work with minimal supervision
- Multi-task and control priorities
- Use your time management skills
- Stand for 12 hours
Other than creating exciting products with great people, the perks & benefits of being a Kore Outdoor employee include competitive benefits that support employees and their families.
- Performance Related Increases within the first year of employment
- Attendance Bonus
- Retention Bonus paid out in early 2022
- Referral Bonus
- Extended health, dental and life insurance
- Registered Retirement Savings Program (RRSP)
- Employee assistance program
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid time off
- Casual dress
- On-site parking